Thursday 31 January 2013

Since we last spoke...

So I know I'm supposed to be blogging on a regular basis in line with my resolution but I've been kinda busy...


Making work for my first craft fair has been really hard as I am starting from scratch, building up a stock of products to sell.  I am using this as a testing the water exercise so am trying to make lots of different types of things.  I have been sewing, printing, cutting and sticking like a crazy lady!  It's been the last thing I've thought about before going to sleep and the first thing I've thought about when I wake up but I've really enjoyed myself and surprised myself as to what I've achieved.


I need to make sure I am making time to document my journey through this blog and learn to take more pictures, using a real camera not just my iphone!  Finding a balance between making and blogging will be a struggle for me but I'm determined to get there so watch this space...

0 comments:

Post a Comment