Wednesday 23 January 2013

2013 the year for change...

My new years resolutions for the past few years have been the same
  1. Start blogging
  2. Make and sell my work
I have failed miserably every year probably for fear of failure but this year things are going to be different! 2013 is the year for change and generally making it happen!  I truly believe I'm going to come out of this year a very different person, almost unrecognisable (in a good way).  So this is it I am frantically making stock to sell at a craft fair and online and blogging about it as we speak.  All I have to do is sell some work and keep up the momentum and my resolutions will have been achieved.  What do you want to make happen in 2013?  Come on lets all do it together and take over the world!
a sneaky peek at what I'm up to

0 comments:

Post a Comment